- Identify and assess future and current training needs through performance audit analysis, career paths, client feedback, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers.
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods customized for existing employees or new joiners.
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions for new joiners.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and return on investment.
- Manage training budget.
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Remains up-to-date on the skills and efficiencies required for enhancing the efficiency within Operations.
- Own organizational communications to ensure employees have knowledge of training events and resources.
- 3+ years training experience. Knowledge of TPA/insurance operations is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a health related field or IT.
- Training qualifications would be preferable.